Wadi Halfa, Sudan
- The official name of Sudan is the Republic of the Sudan (Jumhuriyat as-Sudan).
- The name “Sudan” translates to “the land of the blacks” in Arabic. It is taken from the Arabic bilād as-sūdān.
- The independent state of the Republic of Sudan was born on July 9, 2011.
- Sudan was once the largest and the most geographically diverse state in South Africa. However, it was split into two countries in July 2011. Now, it is the third largest country in Africa (after Algeria and the Democratic Republic of the Congo).
Lakes, fishing, reservoir, and temples
Lake Nasser is a vast reservoir in southern Egypt and northern Sudan. It is one of the largest man-made lakes in the world. Before construction, Sudan was against the building of Lake Nasser
Dinder National Park
Nature, park, safari, and nature reserve
Dinder National Park is a national park and biosphere reserve in eastern Sudan, on the Sudanese border with Ethiopia. The adjacent Ethiopian counterpart is Alatash National Park.
Jebel Barkal Mountain
Jebel Barkal or Gebel Barkal is a very small mountain located some 400 km north of Khartoum, in Karima town in Northern State in Sudan, on a large bend of the Nile River, in the region called
Website Created by: Green Forest Marketing
- More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists?October 11, 2017 - 5:01 pm
More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists? I remember reading a blog post a year or so ago about the trend toward awful/bitchy/ugly/unpleasant – fill in your own blank – heroines. People are bored with nice girls finishing first, or so the assertion was made. I gotta tell […]