- The official name of for Mexico is the United Mexican States.
- Mexico is the 11th most populated country in the world with around 117 million people (as of July 2012).
- Mexico is the 14th largest country by land area.
- There are 31 states in Mexico as well as the capital city (Mexico City).
- Mexico is home to over 30 UNESCO World Heritage Sites and is a popular tourist destination.
- Stone tools have been found in Mexico that suggest the existence of humans there around 23000 years ago.
Seaside site of an ancient walled city
Ruins of a walled, ancient Mayan city, located on a bluff overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
Mayan ruins with a climbable pyramid
Visitors to the remains of ancient Mayan city Cobá can climb Nohuch Mul, the area’s highest pyramid.
Eco-archaeological park with attractions
Waterfront eco-archaeological park offering attractions such as snorkeling & cave exploration.
Website Created by: Green Forest Marketing
- More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists?October 11, 2017 - 5:01 pm
More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists? I remember reading a blog post a year or so ago about the trend toward awful/bitchy/ugly/unpleasant – fill in your own blank – heroines. People are bored with nice girls finishing first, or so the assertion was made. I gotta tell […]