Seoul, South Korea
- Haesindang Park is also known as “Penis Park” (Amanderson / Creative Commons)
- South Korea is the plastic surgery capital of the world.
- Seoul is often considered to be one giant shopping mall.
- Koreans eat kimchi at nearly every meal.
- An unmarried person is called a “Big Baby” in Korean slang.
Historic palace with tours & a museum
Free guided tours are offered of this large, 14th-century royal palace with a museum & gardens.
N Seoul Tower
Tower with city views & a restaurant
Opened in 1980, this iconic tower offers panoramic views of the city & a revolving restaurant.
Amusement park with rides & zoo animals
Popular amusement park featuring rides, shows, shops, eateries & themed zones, including a zoo.
Verdant island with art & culture events
Picturesque eco-tourist island featuring galleries, a museum, stages & festivals in lush surrounds.
Website Created by: Green Forest Marketing
- More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists?October 11, 2017 - 5:01 pm
More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists? I remember reading a blog post a year or so ago about the trend toward awful/bitchy/ugly/unpleasant – fill in your own blank – heroines. People are bored with nice girls finishing first, or so the assertion was made. I gotta tell […]