Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Brazil is the largest country in South America.
- The name Brazil comes from a tree named brazilwood.
- It is called Brasil in Portuguese, the official language spoken in Brazil.
- Brazil is the only country in South America that speaks Portuguese.
- Portugal claimed the land of Brazil in the year 1500. Independence was declared in 1822.
- Brazil is the 5th largest country in the world by both land area and population
- The capital city is Brasilia, while the largest city is Sao Paulo.
Christ the Redeemer
Iconic Christ statue atop a mountain
Giant (98-ft.-tall) mountaintop statue of Jesus Christ, accessed by train & offering city views.
Sugarloaf Mountain is a peak situated in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, at the mouth of Guanabara Bay on a peninsula that juts out into the Atlantic Ocean. Rising 396 m above the harbor, its name
Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro
Beach life & art deco Copacabana Palace
Famed for its crescent-shaped beach, Copacabana is one of Rio’s liveliest neighborhoods, drawing a cross-section of locals and visitors to round-the-clock
Website Created by: Green Forest Marketing
- More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists?October 11, 2017 - 5:01 pm
More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists? I remember reading a blog post a year or so ago about the trend toward awful/bitchy/ugly/unpleasant – fill in your own blank – heroines. People are bored with nice girls finishing first, or so the assertion was made. I gotta tell […]