- El Salvador is known as the Land of Volcanoes. It has frequent earthquakes and volcanic activity.
- El Salvador is the only country in Central America that does not have a coastline on the Caribbean Sea.
Coffee, sugar, corn, rice, shrimp, and beef are the main agricultural products in El Salvador.
- High in the mountains, at the 7,931-foot (2,417-meter) summit of Monte Cristo Mountain, is a cloud forest in the international nature preserve of El Trifinio.
- El Salvador’s major food production is Rice, beans, and tortillas.
- In El Salvador, they are fond of different kind of sports such as Football and Surfing. But Salvadoran’s very popular sport is Soccer.
- El Boqueron National Park
Park with hikes to a volcanic crater
National park at top of San Salvador volcano with hiking trails to the rim of El Boquerón crater.
- Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo
Landmark statue of Christ atop the globe
Imposing 1942 monument featuring a tall pedestal with a statue of Jesus standing on the Earth.
- Lake Ilopango
Lake, volcano, and fishing
Lake Ilopango is a crater lake which fills a scenic 8 by 11 km volcanic caldera in central El Salvador, on the borders of the San Salvador, La Paz, and Cuscatlán departments. The caldera, which
Website Created by: Green Forest Marketing
- More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists?October 11, 2017 - 5:01 pm
More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists? I remember reading a blog post a year or so ago about the trend toward awful/bitchy/ugly/unpleasant – fill in your own blank – heroines. People are bored with nice girls finishing first, or so the assertion was made. I gotta tell […]