Facts about Reykjavik, Iceland
- The church Hallgrímskirkja is the tallest building in Reykjavik
- Reykjavik is one of the safest cities in the world
- Reykjavik is the northernmost capital in the world
- Reykjavik has a man-made beach
- Many of the city’s sidewalks are heated
Inspired by Icelandic traditions, this modern cathedral, consecrated in 1986, has a 73m-high tower.
Modern glass honeycomb concert hall & conference center, home to the national opera & symphony.
Futuristic revolving glass-domed fine dining restaurant in park setting, with cocktail bar.
Website Created by: Green Forest Marketing
- More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists?October 11, 2017 - 5:01 pm
More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists? I remember reading a blog post a year or so ago about the trend toward awful/bitchy/ugly/unpleasant – fill in your own blank – heroines. People are bored with nice girls finishing first, or so the assertion was made. I gotta tell […]