Mt. Olympus, Greece
- The official name of Greece is the Hellenic Republic.
- Greece is located in southeast Europe, close to both Africa and Asia.
- In 2011 the population of Greece was around 11 million.
- The capital and largest city in Greece is Athens. …
- Around two thirds of the Greek population live in urban areas.
Acropolis of Athens
5th-century B.C. hilltop temple monument
Ruins of iconic 5th-century B.C. temple complex on Athens’ rocky hilltop undergoing restoration.
Iconic 5th BC Athenian temple ruins
Restored, landmark temple ruins on archaeological site with iconic Doric columns built from 447 BC.
UNESCO-listed monastery complex
6 Eastern Orthodox monasteries listed as a World Heritage site, built on top of rock pillars.
Website Created by: Green Forest Marketing
- More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists?October 11, 2017 - 5:01 pm
More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists? I remember reading a blog post a year or so ago about the trend toward awful/bitchy/ugly/unpleasant – fill in your own blank – heroines. People are bored with nice girls finishing first, or so the assertion was made. I gotta tell […]