- Louisville balances longstanding traditions with an increasingly progressive way of life, embraces diverse cultural roots, and mixes urban excitement with Great neighborhoods and Quiet natural areas.
- Louisville is the largest city in the state of Kentucky.
- Louisville is the 27th largest city in the United States.
- Louisville was named the US top destination spot for 2013
- In 2010, the population cities consolidated population was over 741,000.
- Louisville is best known as being the home of the Kentucky Derby – the most intense two minutes in Sports!
- The Kentucky Derby first ran in Louisville in 1875.
- Louisville is home of the Kentucky Derby Festival
- Louisville is home of Thunder Over Louisville — The largest fireworks show in the US!
Legendary horse-racing track
Iconic thoroughbred horse-racing track (it hosts the Kentucky Derby), with a museum & tours.
Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory
The story of the iconic baseball bat
A giant baseball bat marks this venue offering tours & exhibits on the sports-equipment icon.
Belle of Louisville
Belle of Louisville is a steamboat owned and operated by the city of Louisville, Kentucky, and moored at its downtown wharf next to the Riverfront.
Website Created by: Green Forest Marketing
- More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists?October 11, 2017 - 5:01 pm
More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists? I remember reading a blog post a year or so ago about the trend toward awful/bitchy/ugly/unpleasant – fill in your own blank – heroines. People are bored with nice girls finishing first, or so the assertion was made. I gotta tell […]