Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Malaysia is a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural country. Along with the many indigenous cultures, substantial influences from Chinese, Indian, Persian, Arabic, and British cultures have taken place.
- Malaysia shares land borders with Thailand, Indonesia, and Brunei, and is linked to Singapore by a causeway and bridge.
- Malaysia is made up of two main landmasses, Peninsular Malaysia and Malaysian Borneo, they are separated by the South China Sea.
- The official language of Malaysia is Malaysian. English remains a widely used second language, and there are also many other indigenous languages spoken.
- The largest city and capital of Malaysia is Kuala Lumpur.
Iconic skyscrapers towering 88 floors
Once the world’s tallest, these 88-story towers bear a modern Islamic design & a visitor skybridge.
Hindu temple set in limestone caves
Limestone caves at the top of steep steps housing Hindu temples & shrines, plus a huge deity statue.
Mount Kinabalu is a mountain in Sabah, Malaysia. It is protected as Kinabalu Park, a World Heritage Site. Kinabalu is the highest peak in Borneo’s Crocker Range.
Website Created by: Green Forest Marketing
- More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists?October 11, 2017 - 5:01 pm
More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists? I remember reading a blog post a year or so ago about the trend toward awful/bitchy/ugly/unpleasant – fill in your own blank – heroines. People are bored with nice girls finishing first, or so the assertion was made. I gotta tell […]