This is where it all began for Stan and his travel around the world
Facts about Jersey City, NJ
- The Statue of Liberty is actually inside of Jersey City, even though New York still has legal jurisdiction
- Despite the stifling of this creative movement, Jersey City has a huge population of artists, resulting in The Atlantic ranking it the 10th most artistic city in America.
- Almost 41 percent of Jersey City households do not have an automobile, making it the second lowest car per household ratio in american cities of a similar size.
- Jersey City is home to Rustique Pizza, home of a great pie at a low cost, that rivals the best of N.Y.
Staten Island Ferry
The Staten Island Ferry is a passenger ferry route operated by the New York City Department of Transportation. It runs 5.2 miles in New York Harbor between the New York City boroughs of Manhattan
Liberty State Park
Waterfront views of Manhattan, Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island plus miles of tree-lined walkways.
New York Harbor
New York Harbor, part of the Port of New York and New Jersey, is at the mouth of the Hudson River where it empties into New York Bay and into the Atlantic Ocean at the East Coast of the United
Liberty Science Center
Hundreds of hands-on exhibits. 4 floors & 12 galleries with hands-on science exhibits plus an IMAX Dome Theater.
Central Railroad of New Jersey
Also known as Communipaw Terminal and Jersey City Terminal, was the Central Railroad of New Jersey’s waterfront passenger terminal in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Website Created by: Green Forest Marketing
- More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists?October 11, 2017 - 5:01 pm
More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists? I remember reading a blog post a year or so ago about the trend toward awful/bitchy/ugly/unpleasant – fill in your own blank – heroines. People are bored with nice girls finishing first, or so the assertion was made. I gotta tell […]