Stan’s first stop on his trip around the world before he leaves the country!
Facts about Bangor, Maine
- Eastport is the most eastern city in the United States. …
- In Wilton there’s a cannery that imports and cans only dandelion greens.
- Maine is the only state in the United States whose name has one syllable.
- Maine is the only state that shares its border with only one other state.
- Bath is known as the City of Ships.
Acadia National Park
47,000-acre park covering woodland, granite peaks & rocky shores, offering camping, hiking & more.
Statues of Paul Bunyan
There are a number of statues of Paul Bunyan on display in the United States.
Maine Discovery Museum
Children’s center for science & the arts
Kids get hands-on learning at this Downtown complex with interactive exhibits on science & the arts.
Cole Land Transportation Museum
The Cole Land Transportation Museum is a depository of land transportation vehicles used on dirt roads as well as state and interstate highways in the U.S
Website Created by: Green Forest Marketing
- More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists?October 11, 2017 - 5:01 pm
More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists? I remember reading a blog post a year or so ago about the trend toward awful/bitchy/ugly/unpleasant – fill in your own blank – heroines. People are bored with nice girls finishing first, or so the assertion was made. I gotta tell […]