- Sweden is officially called the Kingdom of Sweden.
- The land area of Sweden is the 4th largest in Europe.
- The main official language of Sweden is Swedish (svenska), but the country also has 5 other official languages – Finnish, Yiddish, Sami, Meänkieli and Romani.
- Sweden shares a land border with it’s Scandinavian counterparts Finland and Norway, and is connected to Denmark by a bridge.
- The capital and largest city in Sweden is Stockholm, other notable cities include Gothenburg, Malmö and Uppsala.
Vast science center with rainforest zone. 7 floors of interactive experiences, with themes including the brain, the ocean & space.
Gothenburg Museum of Art
Prominent art museum with famous works. Well-known museum with works by acclaimed artists from the Renaissance to modern day, plus a bistro.
Archipelago of Gothenburg
The archipelago of Gothenburg comprises northern and southern archipelagoes. The southern archipelago is part of Gothenburg municipality located in the province of Västergötland.
Website Created by: Green Forest Marketing
- More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists?October 11, 2017 - 5:01 pm
More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists? I remember reading a blog post a year or so ago about the trend toward awful/bitchy/ugly/unpleasant – fill in your own blank – heroines. People are bored with nice girls finishing first, or so the assertion was made. I gotta tell […]