- Brisbane is the capital of Queensland, known as the ‘Sunshine State’.
- With a population of over 1.6 million, Brisbane is the third largest city in Australia.
- Brisbane is known as “Brizzie” to the locals.
- The city is situated on the Brisbane River and surrounded by misty blue hills.
- Brisbane is known for its scenic beauty, balmy climate and friendly atmosphere.
- A smorgasbord of cultural offerings makes Brisbane Queensland’s epicentre for the arts with world-class galleries, museums, theatres, art-house cinemas, live-music venues and events.
- Brisbane is the jumping-off point for the Gold and Sunshine Coasts.
Sea World Gold Coast
Expansive aquatic-themed amusement park
Oceanographic theme park with marine animals & polar bears, plus shows, rides & interactive tours.
Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
Naturally landscaped koala sanctuary
The world’s largest koala sanctuary, with a zoo housing Australian native animal species.
City Botanic Gardens
Riverside oasis for plants & recreation
Landmark botanical garden offering an array of plant life, ponds, picnic areas & a concert venue.
Website Created by: Green Forest Marketing
- More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists?October 11, 2017 - 5:01 pm
More Similar to or Different from You – How Do You Like Your Protagonists? I remember reading a blog post a year or so ago about the trend toward awful/bitchy/ugly/unpleasant – fill in your own blank – heroines. People are bored with nice girls finishing first, or so the assertion was made. I gotta tell […]